Letter

viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

Sant Mori 16 nº11
Empuriabrava
Gerona
18th January
IES Castellò d'Empúries
C/ El rentador nº 4
Castellò d'Empùries

Dear Mr Ernest Maragall,

I read the law last month, and I am Writing in reply to your letter about the new school calendar. It was an interenting letter, but I disagree with the changes you want to do.

On the one hand, I agree to have week's holiday in February, because it would be a break very rewarding for teacher and students, as the month of February is very heavy. But starting a week earlier in September I do not agree because students work all summer and September advantage to go to see family and relax. After Christmas I see no good because they do not let you enjoy even the kings gifts.

In my opinion I would leace the schedule as before, because we favor all.

I'b be interested in having the other student's opinions.

Your faithfully,

Lorena Rausch

Lorena Rausch

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario